CanRehab has partnered with the American College of Sports Medicine to deliver an online webinar with corresponding quiz.
Designed as an introduction to exercise oncology.
Learn the basics about the field of exercise oncology: the five most common types of cancer, who gets cancer, the treatments they may receive, the evidence linking exercise to cancer survivors’ physical and mental well-being and current exercise guidelines for survivors.
Written and delivered by Professor Anna.
- Accessed through the ACSM education platform
- All course content will be presented to you electronically upon completion of your purchase.
- The five most common types of cancer
- Who gets cancer
- The treatments they may receive
- The evidence linking exercise to cancer survivors’ physical and mental well-being
- Current exercise guidelines for survivors.
Assessment is by an online MCQ to be completed at the end of the course.
This course is written and presented by Professor Campbell of CanRehab and delivered by the ACSM.
This cost of this course is USA $50.00 for non member or USA $40 for ACSM members.